All of the following products have available discounts. Please   inquire in contact page.

“Enter promo code TRITOWNE5 on the registration page to save $5!”

New York Defensive Driving Online
"We provide a full service consultation for all the products in our portfolio"


Auto Insurance

Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses at defined in your policy. Auto insurance provides property, liability, and medical coverage. Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car, liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to other for bodily injury or property damage, and medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation, and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses. Most auto policies are for six months or a year.

Personal Injury Protection ("no fault coverage")

Protects drivers, passengers, and pedestrians with medical benefits and partial recovery of lost wages as well as a death benefit without assignment of liability to any party. It is particularly important that these coverages are in proper balance as they protect the insured from excessive liability claims against there assets and they do not require a legal defense by the insured.

Motorcycle, ATV & Trailer Insurance

We know how important it is to choose the right motorcycle insurance. With so many motorcycle insurance policies to look at, we provide the information you need to make the best decision. Motorcycle insurance coverage protects many types of bikes and ATVs, including cruisers, limited production cruisers, treet sports, high performance, touring, sport touring, mopeds, scooters, and trikes. We even offer motorcycle insurance for older bike models. With motorcycle insurance coverage, you can choose how much and what kind of coverage your bike needs — at a reasonable price, too. Options include bodily injury and property damage liability, medical payments, roadside assistance, and more.

We know you love your all-terrain vehicle, or ATV, whether you're a rancher, hunter, or trail rider. We also know that you want to be covered if your ATV is stolen or badly damaged, and proper ATV insurance coverage can help protect your investment.

RV Insurance

Your RV is more than a car, and your RV insurance coverage should protect more than what typical car insurance does. None of the scenarios below are covered in the event of a loss.they could end up costing you thousands of dollars. However, when you insure your RV on its own policy, you'll know you have a wide range of RV insurance coverage for a wide range of incidents as follows:

  • You keep things in your RV that you wouldn't keep in your car, such as clothing, jewelry, binoculars, VCRs, laptops, camcorders, or outdoor gear.
  • When you park your RV at a campsite, you may be liable for the area around your RV. If someone is injured, you may be responsible.
  • If your RV is damaged while you're traveling, you'll need a place to stay and a way to get there.


    Mobile Home Insurance

    Mobile homes, manufactured homes, and modular homes are all eligible for coverage under a mobile home insurance policy. And if your mobile home isn't your primary residence, you can build a non-owner-occupied, seasonal, or rental mobile home insurance policy to cover it. Generally mobile home coverages also include:

  • Detached structures on your property, such as a shed or garage.
  • Your personal belongings.
  • Living expenses if your home is severely damaged by a covered loss.
  • And injuries that might occur on your property—up to the limits you choose on your mobile home insurance policy.
  • Homeowners, Condo, & Coop Insurance

    For most of us our home is our most valuable financial asset, but it's also a vulnerable asset. A windstorm can blow your roof off, a burglar can steal your home entertainment system, or a neighbor could trip and fall on your front step. To provide protection from the financial risks associated with these potential disasters, most insurer's purchase a homeowners multi-peril policy. A homeowners policy wraps a number of coverages-- fire, windstorm, theft, liability—into one convenient package. Other property owner policies are also available from non-resident dwelling ownership landlord policies, unit owner coverages for co-op and condominium owners, and content property owning renters coverages, all with broad coverages available to protect the many risk of ownerships.

    Renters Insurance

    Although renter's insurance is usually not required, it is usually an inexpensive protection to have in place. Not only will renter's insurance protect your personal items, it will also he provide you with funding towards temporary housing in the event of a covered loss. Liability coverages will protect your assets against legal judgements you incure unintentionally at home and away in most circumstances, where other liability coverages weren't required. Reasonable medical expenses are provided for those who may be hurt in activities at your insured property. We can assist you in determining the correct property insurance values.

    Yacht, Boat & PWC Insurance

    Yacht, boat and personal watercraft insurance policies provides boaters with specialized coverages designed for your yacht, boat or personal watercraft for usages in different environments and conditions as well as the specific craft operations. Insurance options range from personal effects replacement to fuel spill coverage, which means you can relax on the water knowing you're protected.

    Umbrella Insurance

    Personal Umbrella insurance offers additional insurance protection above your current auto and homeowners policies that secures the lifestyle you've worked hard for. Your assets, your college fund, your nest egg, your retirement savings — they could be at risk from legal liability claims without the right level of coverage. With Personal Umbrella coverage you can choose up to $5 million in added liability protection.

    Flood Insurance

    Unlike a standard homeowner's policy, flood insurance covers losses to your property caused by ground swell flooding. Some of the things a standard flood policy will cover include;
    structural damage to the building and its foundation, the electrical and plumbing systems, furnace, water heater, and central air conditioner. Also included are cooking stoves, and built-in appliances, and permanently installed carpeting over an unfinished floor. Flood debris removal and cleanup of the affected areas are typically included under these policy coverages. You can also buy a flood insurance policy to cover the contents of your home, such as furniture, clothing, refrigerators and its perishable content, portable air conditioners, and certain valuable items, such as artwork and furs (up to $2,500).

    Business & Commercial Insurance

    As a business owner, you have enough to worry about without wondering whether your business insurance is adequate to cover your company's operational risks. Consultation is available with our agency's business insurance team to begin determining your company's unique risks. There are many specific riders for business and commercial insurance coverages that need to be placed to properly protect specific risk exposures as addressed by our insurance professionals. Within a short time we can have a customized business or commercial liability insurance quote prepared for you.

    Commercial Auto Insurance

    How to determine if you need commercial vehicle insurance? Personal auto insurance policies can provide enough auto insurance coverage for some businesses, especially if you're also driving your vehicle for personal use. However, if you require specific commercial auto insurance coverages such as, higher liability insurance limits, have other business use operators for the vehicle, have non-owner vehicle usages, operate an unusual vehicle, haul special equipment, transport goods or people, or have other special needs, then you'll need commercial auto insurance. Our agency's consultation team can help you make the right choices.

    Life Insurance

    Your need for life insurance will vary with your age and responsibilities. The amount of insurance you buy should depend on the standard of living you wish to assure your dependents. You should consider the amount of assets and sources of income available to your dependents when you pass away. Social security benefits, available cash and other sources of income and investments may not provide the standard of living you have in mind. The amount of Life insurance coverage purchased helps bridge the gap between the financial needs of your dependents and the amount available from other sources. Life insurance can also be used for its many living benefits, such as the development of cash values towards asset growth for future educational requirements, retirement, and other planned and unexpected financial occurrences. Our agency financial advisement team can help you with these calculations. The internet, as well as many financial magazines, books and articles are available to help you as well.

    Group & Individual Health Insurance

    As an employer if you want to provide health insurance benefits and you're able to partially contribute toward employee premiums, group health insurance is the way to go. Offering group health insurance can help you hire and retain the best workers, and the amount you pay toward employee premiums may be tax-deductible. Since no one can be turned down based on medical history, group coverages also protects workers or family members who might otherwise go uninsured. Those who do not have access for group insurance coverages may qualify for an individual coverage plan. Our agency's consultation team can help you make the right choices.

    Disability Income Insurance

    Disability income is a short term or long term cash benefit paid to an eligible wage earner, when he/she is disabled by an off the job injury or illness. The Disability Benefits Law (Article 9 of the WCL) provides weekly cash benefits to replace, in part, wages lost due to injuries or illnesses that do not arise out of or in the course of employment (WCL §204). Disability benefits are also paid to an unemployed worker to replace unemployment insurance benefits lost because of illness or injury (WCL §207).

    Accident Insurance

    It's a way to stay ahead of the medical and out-of-pocket expenses that add up so quickly after an accidental injury - not just for emergency treatment, hospital stays and medical exams, but for other expenses you may face, such as transportation and lodging needs. When you have a covered accident, we'll send cash benefits directly to you (unless you tell us otherwise) and you decide the best way to spend them. It's as simple as that.

    You'll receive cash benefits for these and other expenses that may not be fully covered by your major medical insurance:

  • Broken teeth
  • Concussions
  • Intensive care unit confinement
  • Ambulance, ground and air
  • Emergency room visits
  • Lacerations